As you know, the local Camp Fire has closed the campus for at least today and tomorrow. Since this is an online class, this technically does not affect us. However, campus closure is not the only way in which people in this course have been negatively affected.
Because CCE has also been closed, I have been unable to determine if they are extending the period by which I am expected to submit grades. However, I have decided to go ahead an adjust the due dates for the final assignments to Monday November 19th at 11:59PM.
This applies to the Module 10 test, the optional retake, all previous tests with soft due dates, and the Module 10 journal entry.
If you wish to retake a test, please go here and follow the directions.